You can now download the presentations given at our Engage Universities event (What degree of control?) held on Tuesday 22 November at the Novotel St Pancras in London. To download, you must be registered on our site and logged into your account.
Click on the links below to download:
- Jeanette Harrison, University of Nottingham case study
- John Whitlow, Imperial College case study
- Tom McAra, University of Glasgow
- John Shaw, Birkbeck College professor on the academic view
- Duncan Spokes of the Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation/Pro5 on purchasing consortia
- Jonathan Green of 3SIXTY Global on sustainability and carbon reporting
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.